Down the Oubliette
Made by RDK
Down the Oubliette is a dungeon crawler for people who like tower defense games. Take on the ghost infestation below an abandoned country house.
- Play through 4 randomized levels to get rid of all the ghosts.
- Use 4 different towers: beacon, coil, fan, and torch.
- Configure the game to play with one hand.
- Replay a floor as often as you need to. There’s no permadeath.
- Use ghost energy to build and upgrade towers but manage your resources well to not get stuck.
- Show new notes with hints immediately or add them to the notebook to check later.
- Mark spirits hidden in the dark with a question mark for fewer surprises.
- Use the crank to activate fan towers or activate them automatically.
- Hold the B button to turn around or toggle turning with the B button.
- Reset progress and remove unlocked content from the notebook to allow a second player to start fresh.