Made by Oiffy
"... a delightfully-clunky 3D endless runner... It's very fun."
Rebekah Valentine, IGN
("The Ten Best Games for Playdate")
The world's 1st real-time 3D endless spinner, developed exclusively for Playdate by Frédérick Raynal (Alone in the Dark, Little Big Adventure, Toy Commander).
Race the single-propeller CoBot (voiced by Jason Isaacs) through endless randomly generated levels. Each run is unique.
Controls: Crank the propeller - clockwise to go up, counter-clockwise to go down - Tilt your Playdate to steer. Switch to Crank and/or Button controls on the fly.
- Dodge increasingly challenging Traps and Obstacles.
- Collect Bonuses and earn Skill Points going fast or barely scraping by.
- Compete for the best score in the Global Leaderboards.
- created, written and directed by Jörg Tittel
- developed by Frédérick Raynal
- art and animation by Yael Barroz
- Skew voiced by Jason Isaacs
- music by Oliver Kraus
- character design by Mick McMahon (Judge Dredd)
- 1-bit concepts by Vanja Vikalo (Subgiant Studio)
SKEW is a Playdate spin-off of THE LAST WORKER, the acclaimed narrative adventure for VR, consoles and PC; written and directed by Jörg Tittel, developed by Wolf & Wood and produced by Oiffy.
SKEW High Scores