Time From Earth
Made by Pixel Ghost
The year is 2052...Following the Global Peace Treaty and formation of the Global Space Agency, Physis 5 is on a mission to discover our next home...
As the newbie, you'll be meeting the crew and helping out where you can as you search for a planet suitable for sustaining human life whilst Earth recovers...
Time From Earth is a narrative adventure game where you'll:
- Experience a day-to-day system, speaking to everyone & completing tasks and at the end of the day, head back to the accommodation to start the next day
- Play through simple mini-games to help maintain your journey through space
- Learn about what's happened in the 30 years between now and flight of Physis 5
- Uncover a mystery onboard the ship...
The game features a simple save system which records which day you're on at the end of each day. So it's advised to finish a day before quitting...
- Ollie Coe made the game
- Ben Perry (Beanpear) made the awesome sound & music
- Elliott Coe came up with the initial concept and co-developed
- SquidGodDev taught me most of what I know about Pulp and game development in general
- The Playdate Discord community are amazing
More cool info
You'll need to add a payment method before completing your purchase.